Hi there, fit like?
I’ve never actually done a festive bucket list, so I’m really excited to give it a go! I’ve written a list of things below that I want/have to do this festive period!
- Make my own mulled wine/cider.
- Have a Christmas movie marathon.
- Put up my Christmas tree and decorations.
- Go for a winter wander with my loved ones.
- Try the seasonal drinks in cafes (might have to let the sugar-free slip a little).
- Bake sugar-free cookies.
- Enjoy a pantomime.
- Tackle the Sky Flyer ride at Edinburgh Christmas.
- Have a snowball fight & go sledging (guess this is weather dependant).
- Visit a Christmas Market in another European country.
- Go ice-skating.. or drink in the bar next to the ice-skating (either is fine, haha).
- Watch the Gavin & Stacey Christmas episode on Christmas Eve.
- Read 5 Christmas themed books – including a Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens.
- Go to the Christmas Eve Midnight Mass at my local church.
- Spend as much time with my family as possible (sorry ma and pa, you’re gonna be stuck with me).
- Bring in Hogmanay in proper Scottish style with my friends and family (very merrily).
- Have afternoon tea or dinner at The Dome.
- Do a Secret Santa with my friends.
- Wrap present while singing Christmas songs at the top of my voice (sorry neighbours).
- Donate to a charity of my choice!
Hopefully I can manage to complete all of these things (some have already been done this festive period) – I’ll post proof on my social media channels, so keep an eye out!
With love & merry blogmas, fae,