Hi there, fit like?
We all have those days where you just feel unmotivated, when nothing goes your way and you just feel generally down. When I have days like this I like to flick through a few motivational quotes, because it’s amazing how a few short words put in the right order can really give you that spark of self-belief and motivation.
So if you’re having a slightly low day where you feel like nothing is going right, check out these 10 short but totally motivational quotes from well known names to hopefully help see you through.
- ‘It always seems impossible until it’s done’ Nelson Mandela
2. ‘Keep your heels, head and standards high’ Coco Chanel
3. ‘Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today’ Will Rogers
4. ‘Do what you can with all you have wherever you are’ Theodore Roosevelt
5. ‘You’re never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream’ C. S. Lewis
6. ‘Nothing is impossible the word itself says I’m possible’ Audrey Hepburn
7. ‘All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them’ Walt Disney
8. ‘You’re only given a little spark of madness you mustn’t lose it ‘ Robin Williams
9. ‘Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart’ Winnie the Pooh
10. ‘ Don’t feel stupid if you don’t like what everyone else pretends to love’ Emma Watson
With love, fae,